Art Class for Beginners Resin workshop - 7th September 2019
Location: 2/5 Nells Road, West Gosford, NSW 2250 (Upstairs from Jump n Jungle)
Time: 1 till 3
Welcome to Luna & Co Designs Resin Workshop!
It’s a safe zone, beginner friendly where you can just let go, enjoy a glass of wine without the interruptions of daily life and make something pretty. No experience or creative bones needed!
What are the options:
Option 1 - $250
- 2 x serving platters (1 x large and 1 x small)
- Set of coaster (4 pack)
Option 2 - $250
- 1 x large serving platter
- 1 x bangle, 1 x ring, 5 x sets of stud earrings
Option 3 - $160
- 1 x serving platter
Option 4 - $160
- Jewellery package - 2 x bangles, 1 x ring, 5 x sets of stud earrings
Option 5 - $330
1 x artboard - 820mm x 600mm x 34mm (thickness)
What do we also include for your resin experience:
- Paints,dyes, pigments and powders to create your masterpiece
- Our experience and knowledge using resin
- Wine + grazing platter
In this hands-on workshop you will be guided through the process to create your very own serving platter, artwork OR resin jewellery!
We will be demonstrating how to work with this medium, teach you how to mix n match colours and assist in creating your own beautiful designs.
A little FYI...
Your finished boards require a drying period of 24hours so will need to be collected after this time. Shipping can be arranged at an additional fee (capped price of $15).
Different boards are on offer, subject to availability.
We look forward to sharing our knowledge with you, and being apart of the wonderful experience of working with resin and creating something unique!
- We do not recommend this workshop to pregnant women as chemicals in the form of resins are used.
- Safety equipment must be worn at all times (this will be provided).
The nitty gritty...
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Our workshop requires 72 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer. Email email@example.com with your name, phone number and order number (if you have it) and we will either refund you or you can nominate someone to take your place.
Our classes require a minimum of 5 participants before we can put them on. In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at our workshop must agree to these terms and conditions.
- Any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property property brought into the premises.
- Any physical injuries sustained as a result of participating in any class or event organised by Luna & Co
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Luna & Co.
PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Luna & Co unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Luna & Co classes and events (please note: we’ll only these use to promote Luna & Co via social media, newsletters, blogs, website and general Luna & Co promotional material)